A vehicle’s most basic function is to get you from point A to point B, but that is not its only function. Modern drivers also want exciting entertainment and safety features that enhance their experience behind the wheel. Today, interior features and tech are just as important as how a car runs. In fact, knowing this can be crucial to your car-buying journey. One new release that you may be interested in learning more about is the 2022 Chevy Spark.
In this guide, we’ll take a closer look at some of the best entertainment and technology features of the 2022 Chevy Spark to give you a comprehensive overview of what it offers today’s drivers.
2022 Chevy Spark Trims
Image via Unsplash by davidemrich
The 2022 Chevy Spark offers four trim levels: the LS, the 1LT, the ACTIV, and the 2LT. Each of these trims offers manual and automatic models, and the available technology features tend to be more accessible as you move up to the higher-priced models. Below, we’re going to go through some of the most exciting features regardless of trim so that you can fully envision yourself in the new 2022 Chevy Spark.
Once you have a better idea of what your experience with the Chevy Spark will look like, you can then enlist the help of our staff at Huffines Chevrolet Plano to find the trim level that incorporates all of the features that are essential to you!
The 2022 Chevy Spark Entertainment Features
While the newest Chevy Spark is certainly a compact little hatchback, it still comes packed with plenty of exciting features to make your time on the road fun. Some of the best entertainment features on the 2022 Chevy Spark include:
- A Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System 7-inch touch screen so that you can seamlessly listen to music, answer calls on your drive, and more.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities for any phone user and general Bluetooth capabilities.
- An available Wi-Fi hot spot so you can connect to the internet on your mobile devices when you need it most.
- A SiriusXM three-month Platinum trial subscription model for certain trims.
- AM and FM radio options for your trim.
- A four-speaker or six-speaker audio system, depending on your trim of choice.
Additionally, the Chevy Spark comes with multiple USB ports, so you don’t have to worry about your electronics running out of juice while you’re on the road. If you’re looking for all the essentials you could need in your vehicle to stay entertained absolutely anywhere, you’ll find that the Spark has you covered.
Top Tech Safety Features on the 2022 Chevy Spark
Safety is critical to any vehicle build, whether it’s a hatchback or a muscle car. But does the 2022 Chevy Spark meet most drivers’ expectations for safety? There are actually quite a few safety features incorporated into this tiny car. A few of the technology features you should know about if you’re interested in purchasing one of the Spark trims include:
- Electronic traction control detects when one or more of your car’s tires is spinning faster than the other tires on your vehicle. Your car will then stop that tire so that you can gain traction and drive safely. Remember that it’s still important to be careful when driving in icy or wet conditions.
- Hill start assist so that you don’t roll backward when you’re parked or stopped on an incline.
- OnStar and Chevrolet Connected Services to help you when you find yourself in an accident or your car is not working as it should.
- Rear park assists to help you detect objects behind you and avoid collisions when you’re backing up at low speeds.
- A rear-vision camera, which, when paired with the above, makes it easier for you to reverse into or out of parking spots and tight spaces with greater precision and ease.
- Electronic stability control to enhance vehicle control during emergency maneuvers. This system automatically detects when a vehicle’s direction does not match its intended path.
- A tire pressure monitoring system.
- An oil-life monitoring system.
Of course, the 2022 Chevy Spark comes with all of the non-tech safety features that you need in a car as well. These include airbags in the front and the rear of the vehicle, LATCH systems to help you securely fasten your child in the car and keep them safe, and head restraints. These are just some of the best features of the Chevy Spark.
Other Highlights You Should Know About
While the entertainment and technology features are often the most emphasized features on new cars, the 2022 Chevy Spark still has a couple of other features that don’t fit into either of these categories. These additional features include a cabin air filter to keep your air clean and breathable, cruise control, a rear-window defogger, an outside temperature display, and a typical driver information center.
Overall, the 2022 Chevy Spark offers everything drivers need to enjoy their favorite tunes, stay safe no matter where they go, and get the most out of their new vehicle.
Huffines Chevrolet Plano Is Here To Make Your Chevy Dreams Come True
The 2022 Chevy Spark is an excellent vehicle — especially for its size. If you’re considering the Spark as your next car, Huffines Chevrolet in Plano, Texas, is ready to help you bring your new Spark home! Unlike many other dealerships, we have been operating since 1924, making us top experts in all of the new Chevy models and in what our community is looking for in a car. With financing options available and a can-do attitude to provide you with the support you need when you’re looking for a new car, we’re ready to guide you through every step of the process!
From driving your first car off the lot to servicing your car in the future, you can rely on Huffines Chevrolet Plano for everything Chevy. Contact us today so we can guide you through the buying process, or come to our dealership to see the Chevy Spark trim you love now.